6/16/2015

Bible Study: ANYTHING




UNBELIEF - a word that I am well acquainted it and at the same time cannot believe my unbelief. If someone does not believe in God then who or what else is there to believe in?  Interestingly enough, as a Christian, I do not read the Bible and fight against the truth.  

I believe the Bible

I believe in God's Word
I believe God is real 




But that begs the question: what's the problem? 
I wrestle with the idea of surrendering the throne of my life.  Not purposefully.  I don't dare point a finger at God and say I won't let you reign. But my behavior and actions tell a different story.  It is the crossroad that I am standing at right now asking the Lord to pry open my heart and expose the root cause.

Anything Bible Study ask the question: What keeps you from surrendering it all to God?
It is simply fear. Again they are all rooted together and intertwined and I can only do one thing and that is cry out to God to rescue me, to open my eyes, to expose my false belief system.

Have your way Father in my life.  I wave the white flag of surrender.  

I will not hold anything back.  I will do ANYTHING.


See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has an evil, unbelieving heart that forsakes the living God. Hebrews 3:12 NET




0 comments:

Post a Comment